Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30- Thank You Cards

Today was sort of a no-brainer.  We needed to make thank you cards for Iris' birthday gifts (and Penny's potty training gifts) and I needed a craft.  How much more fun for the kids than to give them pieces of construction paper, markers, and stamps and say "have fun"


There isn't a heck of a lot to say about this one, but I will give a little mommy bragging here.  I wrote Iris' name on her cards in pen and asked her to "trace" them.  On one card, she wrote a big I and another one, she traced her name perfectly, and made the S bigger than the one I had made and told me "I wanted to do this one a little different."  It is amazing how big she is getting!!!!  I love my girlies :)

This may be against some of your beliefs, but I think that we can all agree that if there is someone in America, trying to make a better life for themselves and their family and happy to be an amazing father to 3 american born children and husband to an American wife, then he should be able to stay with his FAMILY in his HOME.  Please take a minute to check out: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/case-a200105108-1extend-stay-removal-2approve-cancellation-removal-and-3be-granted-hearing/JFBvG8n3 and sign the petition.  Be a part of the solution, not the problem.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment