Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13- 2-in-1 crafts!

I spent the day painting again.  The back room is ALMOST finished, however, that made crafting a little difficult again.  I decided to make the butterfly clothespins (http://www.jugglingwithkids.com/2012/01/butterfly-snacks.html) that three or four people have sent me now.  Honestly, I figured that what was a little more paint today??? haha.
 
I gave each girl a plate with three colors of paint, a clothespin, and a paint brush and told them "have at it".  They had a blast painting the clothespins- any paint project is a hit with the girls.  Iris was obviously more deliberate with her painting than Penny, but Penny managed to get everything covered, though a bit heavy handed.
While I formed the antennas with their chosen colored pipe cleaners, the girls started playing with the paints on their plates, and it turned into craft 2.0.  By the time I had the antennas glued on, these are what they created.


I asked Mike if I could just keep these as a fall back for a day we may not get to a craft.. but he said no lol.  Wish us luck, almost ready for the realtor to come in and look at our house to let us know what it is worth.  If anyone is looking for a 3 bedroom house in Parma, let me know! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment