Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12- Warm Weather



I was so excited about today's craft.  I thought it was something that Penny and Iris would be able to do this craft easily, and most importantly for today, it would be QUICK.  My dad was here today to help us finish up some wood working projects before we sell the house, and I was elbow deep painting the back room.  So, today's craft needed to be quick and low mess.   I had everything laid out to start, and our freshly dyed stringing pasta was in a bucket.
My idea of "quick" turned into RECORD speed.  We finished lunch, the girls each got about 8 beads on their necklaces and Mike and my dad headed outside- in 60* weather mind you, in JANUARY!- and that was it.  The girls were instantly done and went running out the door.
Better luck tomorrow I guess!
I just loved this picture, flash went crazy and turned everything neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment