Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59: Penguin Mache Day 2

Ha, this turned out!  I actually popped the balloons and they stayed formed!!!

We did this in a multi step process today.  First, Penny and I painted her penguin while Iris was at school.  Black coat first, then white a while later.  Then we did Iris' when she got home from school the same way.   We had van issues today, so the girls didn't finish their faces/wings until Mike got home from work and I was making dinner.  But here the finished products are.  I am proud of them, they look so cute!  Iris' penguin has big floppy ears more than wings lol.  Still cute though :-p

This will be my last blog until Sunday night.  The girls are going to my aunt's house for the weekend.  BUT!  They have TWO crafts planned for the weekend, and I may still write one tomorrow after I get home from dropping them off.  We shall see what is going on when I get home... This will be (i think) the FIRST weekend that we will have NO kids in the house for more than 12 hours since C was born!!!! Time to clean and pack to move south!


1 comment:

  1. These are cute.....Moving south? Where are you going? Have you put your house on the market yet? Sure hope you can have a quick sale.

    ReplyDelete