Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38: My Fingers are Bound

My lips/fingers/and pictures are sealed.  We did in fact do a craft today, but with Valentine's Day looming in under a week, I am bound by the code of secrecy to not divulge what we have been up to today in fear that someone, sitting across the room from me, may find out what the girls and I are planning for Valentine's Day.

I will say this:  We did NOT finish Valentine's Day cards like I had hopped, but I am really happy with what we have in the works.  I guess there will be days that I can't really say much about crafts because they are going to be surprises for readers of this blog....

Tomorrow is Pay Day, so time to go stock up on crafting supplies for the rest of Valentine's Week... and Mardi Gras too :)  hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment