Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 41: Crafts Abound

So, yesterday, I thought "omg, we are out of time and i HAVE to do a craft!!!" well, today, we did not have that problem!  We worked more on our top secret project this morning, getting the paint out before Mike was even out of bed.  I have one more day of "work" on that, and I will need to get to Target before Thursday to work on the finishing touches, but besides that, it will done in time :)

Craft was so far out of my mind by noon that I was actually surprised when, after lunch, my mother in law pulled out the craft that was left at Grandma's house last night to finish today.  She has been a life long teacher, and it really shows when she's crafting with the girls.  She was able to keep BOTH of their attention while they were making... well, i don't know what to call them... they are dogs and cats on popsicle sticks.

I honestly can't explain much of how craft went because I was busy helping the guys move things into the truck, but I can say this... Penny has very interesting anatomy on her puppy... see if you can guess which set is Iris' and which is Penny's. haha

       

1 comment:

  1. These are cute.....great job Carol. I'm sure you were rather excited to have a little help on the craft...Do you have just about everything out that you need too? Isn't is something how they do things now? Almost empty your house out, and no personal stuff...ha.ha. Oh, I would hate to even think of doing that....Susie

    ReplyDelete