Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 137: Rings

Well, it is 11:40 and I am blogging.  Can't say I'm not dedicated.  This craft was born out of the need to have a quick, easy craft for the girls to do.  I googled "quick toddler crafts" and one of the first things to pop up was making pipe cleaner rings with "jewels" on them.  How much easier could we get?

So, I got out the hot glue gun, the pipe cleaners, and our little box of misc. craft items.  Mike even got involved and made himself a ring :)  All you do is wrap the pipe cleaner around your finger, twist it a few times to hold it in place, then bring the ends together and wrap it in circles.  Once it is wrapped, then you add a dab of hot glue and top it with a jewel. Thanks to the http://www.jugglingwithkids.com/2012/05/pipe-cleaner-rings.html blog for the idea!

Here are our rings... and my hot glue blister :(





No comments:

Post a Comment