Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 121: Extreme Crafting... After Bedtime!

So, we were crazy this morning, we got up late, because the kids didn't go to bed until late, then we spent the morning cleaning the house and packing to go to Charleston for the weekend.  I had a dentists appointment at 11:00 so was out of the house from 10:30-12:30 and we still managed to get on the road at 1:15.  But, we had three stops, and didn't get here until 5:45.  We had dinner, then the girls went straight up to bed.  We finally came downstairs about 7:30 and I looked at my MIL/FIL/Mike and went "omg! CRAFT!!!!!"

Well, thanks to am amazing MIL, we were able to pull a craft from the basement, I substituted the necessary glue with Scotch Tape, because i had no intentions of them leaving their room and was not about to bring glue to a carpeted room with a 3 and 4 year old.  I mean, I know I may look crazy, but i am not that crazy!

Iris really did an awesome job with her snail.  I love the placement of everything, it looks almost exactly like the picture of it did, and she didn't get any help, and I don't know that she even saw the picture first.

Penny's frog however... well, nostrils on the feet says it all :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment