Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 134: Rain Rain Come Again!

It has already been unbearably dry this year.  My allergies, the person who doesn't have allergies, are through the roof.  My husband has been struggling for almost 2 weeks with allergies.  It is time we wake up and smell the climate change people!  That being said, I saw these really cute umbrellas with rain drops craft today on Pinterest and decided that they would be great for the kids.

Finger paint paper cut to the shape of an umbrella, a pipe cleaner, and some news print (in our case a phone book) cut into rain drops.  Paint, cut, glue, done!  So I did most of the "cutting" but Iris did cut out 2 of her own rain drops- i was really impressed.  Penny put all of hers together, but Iris ran out of time before bed, so I put hers together for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment