Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 125: Bath Craft

UGH!!!! @#$%^*&!(!! Yup, that sums up the first craft attempt today.  We were going to make rainbow popcorn.  I even took the girls to the store to get butter since we ran out.  We got home, I started making dinner and could tell i was loosing the girls.  So I told them to both sit down.  I get the oil started on the stove, pour the popcorn in and all of a sudden Penny is FLIPPING, i mean, blood curdling, screaming, crying, in pain sort of melt down.  Well, there went the popcorn!  It only half popped and burnt :-/  Well, there went craft for today because that was the last of the popcorn!

After dinner, once Mike got home, we rushed them up to bed, because the meltdowns were continuing.  But, since I hadn't planned on anything else for craft, I was racking my brain trying to figure out a craft, and it came to me.  Body Paint!  GLITTER body paint!  And do you want to talk about easy and fun... GLITTER BODY PAINT!  2 simple ingredients: Aloe and GLITTER!

Set Up:






















During:


Aftermath/Bath:


1 comment: