Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 126: Glitter Fish

What a day!  I left the house @ 7:30 this morning, and FINALLY got home around 4.. then it was dinner, bath, and bed.. but between getting home and making dinner, I had to squeeze in craft.  I thought about some fun things we have done, and I know that the girls have really enjoyed playing with foam and sequin  so I pulled out a bunch of sequin and cut some fish shapes out of glittery foam.  Then I handed the girls glue and a cup of decorations and told them to have at it.

I was shocked at how little Iris added to her fish, but she did a very good job making a fish that looks like a fish... Then there is Penny haha.  I love seeing how her imagination works.  I really enjoyed seeing her so focused today, using the glue completely by herself, and keeping it on her fish even!



No comments:

Post a Comment