Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 97: Red Race Cars

Today was a day for Mike to take control of craft with the girls, who by the way were asking from the minute I opened my eyes this morning if they could build their cars lol.  But, as soon as he was ready for the day, they were ready to build their cars!

I honestly didn't have much to do with craft today because I was cleaning windows in the kitchen.  (btw, Mike says I did a good job because he keeps thinking that they are open only to find out that they are closed!) Everyone has all their fingers and toes so I guess the hammering in of little nails didn't get too out of control.  I didn't hear Mike yelp so I am guessing Penny didn't try to poke him with a nail.

I can only find 1 car right now, but Penny's looks exactly the same, just without stickers.  She piled all her stickers up on the top of the car, then about 5 minutes later pulled them all off.  They were both VERY proud of their cars, they played with them for a long time today.


No comments:

Post a Comment