Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100!!! 'Nough Said

There is part of me that just wants to post the picture of this and not even write anything, but this is Day 100!!! 100 crafts in 100 days!!!!  We are ALMOST 1/3 of the way through the year and we are still going strong!

It is hard to find crafts with the "100" theme.  I finally searched "100th day of school" on Pinterest, and I hit a jack pot!  I decided to do this 1-0-0 paper plate theme.  I used hot glue to stick the #s together, then i put dabs of glue everywhere to keep the pasta stuck to the plates.

If you are wondering- to keep with the 100 theme, each girl got 100 pieces of dyed pasta for their plates, and they used them all! Now if you sit here and count, I can't promise you that there are 100 pieces of pasta on each plate, because come on, we are talking about a 2 and 4 year old.  Who knows where they put the pasta.. I mean, Penny tried to eat a piece today! lol

On a side note: My hits to this blog have SKYROCKETED lately. I've gone from about 8-10 a day to almost 30 a day.  My +1s have gone from 1 or 2 to 3 or 4, and I can see I'm getting a lot of hits from overseas.  I'd love to know who everyone is if you are a regular.  I don't like feeling like i'm talking to myself all this time :)  Feel free to leave a note, let me know who you are and where you live, and most importantly, if you have any craft ideas, make sure to let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment