Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 89: Ama to the rescue!

So, we decided to go up to Great Grandma's house today, and I was thinking "ok, what kind of craft shall we do?" the entire time we were packing up, well, I never got around to gathering craft, and I knew I was going to be kicking myself for that.  But, then, as we were driving up, I remember my mother-in-law mentioning something about having a craft to do with Great Grandma.  So, I said a silent prayer to the craft god and made the 1 hour trek up to Thompson- the first of two Thompson trips this weekend.... i hope gas stations are open tomorrow, because my light has been on for at least 30 miles!

Well, conveniently, Ama did have a craft for today!  She had pretty purple, pink, and red beads as well as alphabet beads for the girls to string.  Each of the girls got a bit of cording, beads, and letters to spell their names and we let them go, stringing them as they saw fit.  Obviously Coraline didn't get to string beads, but Aunt Kathy made her a necklace.  Iris chose to make a bracelet with pink beads and managed to get IRIS in the right order but the R and S are backward :-p  Penny did really well making a purple necklace and managed to only string the E backward.

I THINK the crafts are in the van, but it is 10:02, I am exhausted to go get them and take pictures, and the Easter Bunny just showed up, so I think that is my cue to go to bed.  Hope everyone has a hoppy Easter tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am so tired, but after reading your Blog....I must get to bed.......I don't see how you do it....Happy Easter to you. I guess Coraline is doing okay? Does she still have her arm pads on? Have a great day tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete