Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 81, 82, 83, AND 84

So, here are the pictures of the crafts for the last FOUR days.  I am so thankful to my mother in law for doing a craft today before she brought the girls back to me!!  It was really fortunate too, because I was a total airhead today!  I went the wrong way home and took me an extra half hour.  I was SOOO exhausted after being on the road for almost 6 hours!

This was Friday- Puzzle coloring in the car:
Saturday- bunny ears

Sunday- necklaces
Monday- Easter Egg Decorations
And on a side note- Only in Cambridge would someone see this!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Crafts.....necklaces are really cute too.....and what about this COW? was it walking on the road? Very funny......yep, you were in the country for sure.....Ok.....will be praying for all of you tomorrow....hope you can get some good sleep tonight. Things will be fine. God will watch over your little ones....

    ReplyDelete