Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 207: Brownies!

The kids are feeling better!  YAY!!!!   That meant that we were going to the family reunion, which also meant that I had to make something to take with us.  Well, I've been selling Pampered Chef for 2 years now, and since I started, I have had recipe cards for these Rocky Road Brownies.... I have drooled over this recipe for the last 2 years, but have never had a reason to make it.  Well, yesterday, I decided it was time.  The girls and I took our little recipe card with us to the store and got all the ingredients we needed and came home to start baking!

Iris has become a HUGE help in the kitchen.  She loves to help measure, stir, and even prep.  There was a lot of great things that she could help with in this recipe, there was a lot of measuring, there was a lot of mixing, she helped me cut butter into a small pieces with a butter knife (fitting, right? hehe).  She and Penny unwrapped all 20 kisses and Iris helped me top the brownies with marshmallows and kisses once they were done.

I love getting the kids involved in baking, it is so much fun :)

And here is the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment