Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 189: Pirate Parrots

Well, we are continuing with our "Pirate" theme... today, PARROTS! http://www.busybeekidscrafts.com/TP-Roll-Parrot.html I came up with this idea yesterday and we always have an abundance of TP rolls and construction paper, so, here we go!

First, I would be LOST without my paper cutter, that thing is a life saver.  Cut a strip of construction paper just over 4 inches wide and done!  The kids put glue on the paper then rolled it around the TP roll.  Next, I cut a triangle beak and the feathers and let the girls decorate their wings.  With a little direction, they got it all put together in a somewhat birdly appearance.  I added pipe cleaner feet and googly eyes and we were done.  Pirate Parrots... one pink one yellow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment