Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 169: Bedtime Craft

I will admit it, I have been totally unmotivated to do craft lately.  I think it is because a lot of the things I want to do with the girls are getting too involved/expensive, so, i've been pushing it off and pushing it off.  Well, today, I pushed it off until after dinner, then we went to the park, then we got home and Penny goes "We didn't do craft" and I think "oh $#!^ we haven't done craft, what will I do?"  So, i google "Bedtime crafts"  I came up with some really fun ideas to do for craft in the future, but none that can be done DURING bedtime.  But, one of the "ideas" sparked another possibility, so I grabbed some foam sheets, some foam stickers, and my Glow In The Dark foam stickers that I bought at Jo-Anns on a whim last week.  I took them all upstairs and, for a treat, while we read a book, I let the girls decorate their foam sheets.

Here is what they looked like when they were done :)
Penny's is the one with less on it.  They look really amazing lit up.  I like Iris' especially because she layered a few and it makes a really cool special effect look to it when it is glowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment