Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 157: Marshmallow Art

Penny has been asking me to get Marshmallows for the last 2 weeks and I kept forgetting.  We were at Target today, and I was walking down the baking aisle and happened to glance at the Marshmallows and remembered that she wanted them.  So, we got a bag of marshmallows.  

Tonight, after dinner, Penny wanted to eat some marshmallows, and for some reason it reminded me of "building" with marshmallows when i was little.  A box of toothpicks and 1/2 a bag of mini marshmallows later, we had this:

Penny made barbells, Iris made a "Long doobie", I made a star, cube, pyramid, and "person" and mike made 2 , um, well, structures, i guess you could call it... Then the real fun part, we got to eat the marshmallows!!








On a side note: Good luck Team Codonics tomorrow in their 5k race thing that they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment