Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 155: Hand Print Butterflies

This is an idea i've had for awhile, but I haven't known exactly how well it would turn out.  Honestly, I think they turned out pretty well.  I used finger paint for the hand prints, just for ease of clean up, and painted their hands the colors they chose.  They, I had them place their hands on the paper lined up so they looked like "wings"  You can see the hand placement in the pic, i am not even going to begin to try to describe how I placed them, because I just don't know!

Once we had our butterfly wings, we glued an antenna and clothespin "body" to them, added googly eyes, and done!  This was a craft both girls were able to do almost completely by themselves start to finish.  They really enjoyed it, and it was quicker than I expected it to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment